The Croft House BnB is perfectly positioned on the NC500 for a 1 or 2 night stop (no detour required).
- A cosy, warm and comfortable modern home.
- Nature inspired decor, light and airey space.
- Double room with superking sized, top quality, pocket sprung bed, no footboard.
- Clean en-suite with fluffy white towels and hand-made soap.
- Eco-friendly cleaning methods used
- Freeview TV, WiFI, hospitality tray, hairdryer and even a hot water bottle.
- Stunning view from your room over the crofts, Shieldaig Island (home to a breeding pair of Sea-eagles) and up the sea loch. The banner photo was taken just behind the house and slightly up the hill and is pretty much the view you get from your room; with more croft in the foreground.
- Original, local art and photos.
- Help-yourself healthy breakfast of cereals, fruit and toast. The bread, yoghurt and jams are all home-made.
- Parking at the top of the drive.
- Card payments accepted via a virtual terminal.
Ann previously ran an award winning 4 star B&B for 12 years before moving to The Croft House.