The Croft House BnB is perfectly positioned on the NC500 for a 1 or 2 night stop.
- A cosy, warm and comfortable modern home.
- Nature inspired decor, light and airey space.
- Double room with superking sized, top quality, pocket sprung bed, no footboard.
- Clean en-suite room with fluffy white towels and hand-made soap.
- Eco-friendly cleaning methods used
- Freeview TV, WiFI, hospitality tray, hairdryer and even a hot water bottle.
- Stunning view from your room over the crofts, Shieldaig Island (home to a breeding pair of Sea-eagles) and up the sea loch. The banner photo was taken just behind the house and slightly up the hill, so is pretty much the view you get from your room, with more croft in the foreground.
- Original, local art and photos.
- Help-yourself breakfast of cereals, fruit and toast. The bread, yoghurt and jams are all home-made.
- Parking at the top of the drive.
- Card payments accepted via a virtual terminal.
Ann previously ran an award winning 4 star B&B for 12 years before moving to The Croft House.